Software Asset Management Analyst
• CIB IT Production, Regional Domain Head for End User Computing
The NAR SAM Analyst has broad responsibilities for the North & South America Software Asset Management process. This includes:
• Support the current Software Management Process to ensure compliance with Global objectives and legal compliance.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of reporting which assist management in decision making
• Fulfil user request associated with Desktop software purchase, installation and license validations and insuring a proper database inventory
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• 1 year of Software Asset Management experience
• 1 year of Incident/Request Fulfillment experience
• Basic knowledge of ITIL concepts.
• Good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong Excel skill / Basic SQL Command expertise
• Ability to coordinate with various technical and non-technical teams to achieve quality results.
• Introduce new ideas which improve performance and productivity
• ITIL and process minded.
• Basic knowledge of process workflow and process KRI/KPI’s
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.