At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Exciting opportunity to join a GROWING Bank! Searching for a Senior Credit Division Manager who will be responsible for the overall planning, directing, and operational performance of the multi-site, multi-functional SBA operations group. Ideal candidate will manage special processing, loan documentation, loan file management and collateral management for the SBA portfolio (3rd largest SBA portfolio in the company).Responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental operations through the establishment of effective methods and strategies as well as compliance with all bank procedures and regulatory requirements.
Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Oversees and improves as needed, the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of the Regional Banking Group's goals.
- Implements and manages operational plans, policies, and procedures to maximize efficiency and accuracy.
- Monitors and implements needed changes to ensure group adherence to bank policy as well as federal and state banking regulations.
- Drives initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Directs, manages, and monitors the workings of various departments within the BCO. Monitors performance and implements improvements.
- Establishes organizational structures. Works closely with Business Credit Solutions Manager to ensure efficient, coordinated workflows.
- Oversees overall financial management, planning, systems, and controls for BCO group.
- Liaises with senior management and assists with development of strategic plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires broad management knowledge to lead project teams in one department.
- Typically has mastery level knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with broad understanding of other areas within the job function.
- Requires 10-12 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-SacramentoJob Type: Full-timeJob: Small / Mid Business