At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for overall planning, directing, and operational performance of the multi-site, multi-functional Business Credit Solutions group. Includes oversight of all business credit operations including financial statement, portfolio management functions, workflow management, and all pre and post close activities related to new and renewed loan facilities. Responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental operations through the establishment of effective methods and strategies as well as compliance with all bank procedures and regulatory requirements.
Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Oversees and improves as needed, the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of the Regional Banking Group's goals.
- Implements and manages operational plans, policies, and procedures to maximize efficiency and accuracy.
- Monitors and implements needed changes to ensure group adherence to bank policy as well as federal and state banking regulations.
- Drives initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Directs, manages, and monitors the workings of various departments within the BCO. Monitors performance and implements improvements.
- Establishes organizational structures. Works closely with Business Credit Solutions Manager to ensure efficient, coordinated workflows.
- Oversees overall financial management, planning, systems, and controls for BCO group.
- Liaises with senior management and assists with development of strategic plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EducationEqual Employment Opportunity Policy
- Requires broad management knowledge to lead project teams in one department.
- Typically has mastery level knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with broad understanding of other areas within the job function.
- Requires 10-12 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Small / Mid Business