At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the management of staff focused on either/or both internal and/or external communications functions. Leads staff in ensuring Communication Group objectives and initiatives are met. Supports the Small and Medium Enterprise division.
Essential Job Functions
- Reviews and recommends enhancements to routine communication related tasks.
- Partners with external vendors and manages the delivery timeline of communication materials.
- Develops communication materials and ensures they align with the Groups initiatives and objectives.
- Provides guidance to business units around communication related items for their areas. Ensures that message aligns with Bank’s overall message.
- Advises business units on short term communication related items
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Proven use of online analytics and consumer data in order to interpret results, identify site opportunities, and drive marketing decisions to improve overall customer experience
- Experience designing and developing newsletters and web content
- Ability to forge cross-department and outreach initiatives
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-San RamonJob Type: Full-timeJob: Communications / Marketing