SMART OFFICE ASSISTANT
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To assist executives, senior managers and teams based in Paris, London and Portugal in achieving their strategic objectives by helping with administrative tasks. Working in a fast paced environment by coming up with innovating solutions that offer a smarter way forward, and always operating with a sense of urgency and discipline.
- Giving full administrative and secretarial support to managers in Paris, London and Lisbon
- Managing daily agenda, organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Booking Video calls or Conference call numbers
- Managing travel arrangements (booking flights, trains, hotels, cars, taxi) ensuring consistent adherence to the appropriate policy
- Organizing invoices and submitting expense claims
- Providing co-ordination and support for for other Smart Office Assistants, including covering for absences/sicknesses/etc
- Other administrative support tasks : visa arrangements, business cards demands, Assisting with T&E and Expense reporting, amongst other ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree
- At least one year experience in a similar position is a strong plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Fluent in English, French is a strong plus
- Precise and rigorous; excellent attention to detail
- Strong team spirit
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to cope with pressure and short deadlines
- Diligence - Displays dedication and prioritises problems by considering the impact on the business; identifies quick-wins
- Discretion – Respect confidentiality when required on sensitive matters
- Resilience - Stays calm and positive, is comfortable when faced with conflict
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Critical thinkingTransversal competency: Ability to set up relevant performance indicators