Job Description - APAC
About BNP Paribas Group:
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, it provides clients with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs, and continues to develop its franchise in the region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
Transversal IT comprises of Applications used transversally across all business lines within CIB. Client1st/CRMLite is one CRM used by all Relation Managers and Sales within CIB. It is also the Golden source for Client commercial hierarchy which is used by multiple applications both upstream and downstream for on-boarding, trade and other business purposes.
Siebel EIM and PLSQL Developer
28th Aug 2019
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Client1st application is built using Oracle Siebel application (niche skill). The application is used by multiple applications both upstream and downstream for business purpose. Data Quality of this application is monitored and maintained by Data Integrity team.
This position is for a developer in Data Quality team having good understanding of Siebel Data Model and excellent expertise in EIM and PL SQL to develop and maintain data quality processes.
1. Understand the business requirement from functional team
2. Plan and Perform Unit and functionality testing to ensure fit to design
3. Doing peer reviews
4. Design, develop and support the data entities EIM mapping and data loads using best Siebel Practices
5. Develop batch integration solutions, PLSQL programs between Siebel Applications and External Systems
Provide Technical Assistance to team members.
Suggest improvements or Automate repeated activities
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Siebel data model
Siebel configuration skills
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Siebel EIM, PL SQL
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to share / pass on knowledge
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 2 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
Essential Skills (Specific Qualifications)
1. Excellent understanding of Siebel Data Model and Data Architecture
2. At least 2 years of Hands-on experience in Siebel EIM
3. Strong Expertise in PL SQL and good Knowledge on database utility tools like SQL Developer
4. Excellent communication and understanding skills to work efficiently within the team
Good To Have Skills (Other
1. Familiar with agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban etc.
2. Finance Domain Knowledge
3. Siebel Configuration, scripts, workflows and EAI Knowledge