About the job
The role combines sound SharePoint administration and technical knowledge. It is instrumental in the development and roll out of the SharePoint collaboration platform to support the on-going improvement of agility and efficiency in relation to the digital transformation of Global Markets.
Your Main Activities Are
- Working with users, super-users and management on activities including but not limited to:
- Facilitating the development of site structures and functionality to reflect business needs
- Creating and maintaining team sites and sub-sites within existing site collections
- Advice on appropriate security levels within sites
- Creating new workflows and assisting with the management of site structure
- Monitor site usage and follow up on inactivity on a quarterly basis.
Profile and Skills to Success
- Degree in IT or similar area
- Willingness to learn various technologies such as SharePoint, jQuery, OData and Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion to deliver excellent results
- Team work and cross- cultural skills
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193 000 Employees – including more than 148 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.