DEPARTMENT - IT
LOCATION - BASINGSTOKE
CONTRACT TYPE - TEMPORARY
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
Delivering a series of applications based on SharePoint and contributing to the general development and establishment of the platform within the organisation.
On completion a knowledge transfer to internal IT staff will be required alongside supporting documentation.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
- Working with the local IT team to understand and become familiar with the current SharePoint platform
- Liaising with local IT development and the business transformation project teams to analyse and assess the requirements for various applications
- Designing, testing and deploying the required applications
- Liaising with the project teams and business users to troubleshoot any issues
- Documentation of delivered solutions.
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
Third party IT suppliers
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
UK Leasing Solutions IT teams (Service Desk, Local Development, Architecture & Security), UK Leasing Solutions Business Project team and Transformation Project team, UK Leasing Solutions Risk team.
SQL Server 2014 development
.Net development (C#, MVC
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-HampshireJob Type: Contractor/ Via AgencyJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Not indicatedSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / TeamworkTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change