IT Service Support Analyst
Full Time, Permanent
Solihull B91 2AA
Competitive Salary, plus company bonus and other flexible benefits
The Service Desk team at BNP Paribas Personal Finance are currently seeking a new Support Analyst to join us.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Senior Service Desk professional who is looking to build on current skills and experience, with the opportunity to progress in the long term.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Within our IT department you will be welcomed into the Service Desk team of 14 colleagues who work together to support the wider business in both our Solihull and Belfast offices.
This role is to support the IT Service Desk Team with the resolution of more complex and technical issues, taking the lead and ownership of any major IT projects or fixes that require implementing on the desk.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
• Management of IT Projects and Tasks: Take ownership of projects, documenting processes, arrange or deliver training to the team
• Provide Technical Expertise: Assist and provide solutions to resolve incident and problems, address desktop security issues, participate in IT security project work as and when required.
• Provision and support of underlying infrastructure: ensuring all software is properly licenced, address audit and security requirements (i.e. Sophos)
• Third Party and Essential Supplier Management: Gather and document requirements, propose appropriate solutions. Pre implementation planning, implementation, testing, handover, etc.
To be successful for this position, you’ll need:
• Experience working in a Senior Service Desk Position, including 2nd line technical support
• Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills
• Incident Management experience; including business expectation and communication
• Ability to converse with senior stakeholders and convey technical information clearly
• Experience of Administration of Active Directory and Group policies, creating technical reference material
• Experience in delivering training to colleagues
• Experience working on rolling out a project within a business, i.e. SSO
Additional Desirable skills/experience:
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
• Microsoft Desktop Support Qualification
• Management of Encrypted devices and supporting bespoke applications
• People management experience
• Project support and delivery experience
• French language skills
This position is based in our office in central Solihull, unfortunately we are unable to guarantee free car parking however we are within a short walk of the High Street and Solihull train station, as well as local pay and display car parks.
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, please apply now to be considered.