Service Reporting Officer
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
The Global Functions team consists of various Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) disciplines including and not limited to: Incident, Problem, Change, Risk Management as well as Service Transition and IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM).
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure reports are produced in line with the internal schedules to ensure the commitment in client SLAs are maintained for service report delivery.
- Run monthly forums including, but not limited to, Continuous Service Improvement, whereby various datasets are gathered and presented to the correct stakeholders
- Production of various forms of dashboards and scorecards
- Fact find within the organisation to be able to link and map services which are geographically distributed, back to applications and associated SLAs
- Ensure that appropriate systems architecture is in centrally collated and has a relevant associated signoff
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, seek approval and follow through to deliver the change, managing all stakeholders in a positive manner throughout the process change
- Assist to manage BAU volumes, working as an effective member of the Service Reporting team
- Develop good working relationships with various local and global teams
- Liaison with all global application support communities to meet requirements and produce deliverables
- Where necessary, assist with other disciplines the wider team manages
- Adhere to and respect appropriate departmental procedures processes and practices
- Clear understanding of the inter process dependencies and ensuring that all processes share information and adhere to a global continuous service improvement methodology
- BSc degree (preferably in IT)
- Between 2 to 4 years of experience, preferably in the IT field
- Good level of English
- Solid and demonstrable experience of senior levels of service reporting, preferably within the financial industry
- Dashboard and Scorecard creation experience
- SLA writing experience
- Customer Centric approach to work
- Ability to adapt and remain calm under pressure
- Good presentation and communication skills: written and verbal
- Focused on innovation and continuous improvement within new and legacy pieces of work
- A quick learner and a team player
- 3+ years of experience of management reporting support
- Knowledge of a wide range of ITIL processes
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.