BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive know-how and experience that creates tangible added value for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
We are currently seeking a
Service Desk Analyst (M/F) – Fluent in French
, position based in
The Service Desk Analyst will join the Global Infrastructure Team (GLI) and will be on charge of the development, management and expertise on TOR. TOR (Tool for Requests) is a tool, based on Service Snow, used for managing Onboarding/ Offboarding and for managing requests for hardware, software and application authorizations used by BNP Paribas Cardif France.
- The development, management and expertise on TOR
- Managing Onboarding/Offboarding
- Managing requests for hardware, software and application authorizations used by BNPP Cardif France for its 4,500 employees
Functional administration of TOR
Contribute to the implementation of new application authorization management processes or process their evolution by managing the functional configuration of TOR workflows
Participate in the evolution of the TOR platform and global processes (Onboarding, Offboarding, Mobility, Swap...). Write “Story” describing the functional evolutions desired for the technical teams
Monitor and maintain the integrity of Service Now repositories used by TOR (applications, functional profiles, rights, mailboxes, shared directories, etc.)
Participate in audits and compliance operations following audits (IG, CAC)
Provide support and expertise on TOR incidents to the front team
Implement and maintain reports and KPIs on TOR
Skills & Basic Features:
- Mastering French is mandatory (C1 level)
- Mastering Excel is essential (in particular the SearchV function, Pivot tables)
- Mastering remote work tools (Teams)
- Have knowledge of Onboarding/Offboarding management
- Be aware of information systems security management
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Strive continuously for customer satisfaction
- Good listening and questioning ability
- Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload
- Excellent capacity to interact with clients or other IT Support teams
- Fluency in English is a plus
- Experience in Service Now (user or functional administrator)
- Knowledge of AGILE Method
Start date: ASAP
Contract Type: Permanent Contract (CDI)
If your profile and motivations matches our needs, you feel motivated to join our company do not hesitate in sending us you application, we will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with: CV + Cover Letter + Diploma will be considered and move forward in the application process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.