Service Delivery Analyst
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
q Bank of the West is a regional financial services company, headquartered in San Francisco, California. It is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas. It has more than 600 branches and offices in the Midwest and Western United States.
q The requirement is for the Service Delivery area, which is part of the office of the CIO group.
Analyst – Service Delivery
26th Sep 2019
Business Line / Function:
Office of the CIO
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Responsible for taking assisting the lead in coordination and preparation of service delivery decks on behalf of CIO office and ensure that those are ready before key meetings.
· Deck Preparation with key contents like IT Org Chart, IT Financials, Accomplishments, IT Pain Points, IT Statistics (KPIs), IT Strategy.
· Coordinating with key members from Bank of the West to get information.
· Be proactive and get information from the right person.
· Excellent Knowledge of PC software applications such as MS Office suite Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Good written and verbal presentation skills.
· Have strong analytical and data interpretation skills
· Have demonstrated experience in analysis and presentation of data required
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to manage a project
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 10 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)