IT Service Delivery Owner (m/f/x) – Digital
Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable world?
Did you know it’s an indisputable fact that economies are dependent for their growth and development on the provision of credits? And that these credits are given based on an appropriate risk mitigation? We, banks are lying at the center of this system and BNP Paribas Fortis is a key player on the Belgian market and a driver of economic growth. Would you like to be part of our tribe and become a digital enabler?
As Service Chain Owner, you have the ownership of a value chain process:
- Bringing a vertical view of the Business Chain with responsibility for streamlining the related processes,
- Pushing the hunt for automation to the next level,
- Producing certified data and merging the responsibility for production of certified data and production support together,
- Supervising the support of the production chain while combining technical & functional expertise together, encompassing technical, functional and operational aspects.
Based on your mission, you promote a better organisation of operational controls and this in turn should help improving timeliness of data, data quality and support costs.
As such, you have authority over related Operational teams for the specific end-to-end processes in your mandate.
Only one Service Chain Owner is nominated per end-to-end business service.
Your future job
The objectives of the End-to-End Service Chain Owner should be defined in measurable terms and distributed between main activities below:
Developping business service vision, strategy, and objectives : setting strategy and performance objective for the end-to-end business service, with appropriate governance and KPI, relying on key representatives to ensure end-to-end business service & costs enable overall business strategy
Monitoring, Developing and implementing business service improvement initiatives: relying on key end-users to qualify incidents, communicating on resolution, performing quality control, ensuring that processes/business services are managed within the organization with consistency & coherence, through assessments, findings and recommendations, leveraging on a quality control plan shared with stakeholders & ensuring that initiatives developed across the organization are applicable and based on an implementation plan
Monitoring service performance across the organization: Monitoring the effectiveness of Incident Management and making recommendations for improvement, developing and overseeing the implementation of improvement initiatives, defining performance metrics for the end-to-end business service (cycle time, cost, capacity,...)
Reporting to senior management: Identifying performance gaps and remedial initiatives to launch, resolving conflicts on services issues that involve cost or quality, communicating on initiative progress and process performance issues
Developing and managing policies and procedures governing business service: managing relevant policies, procedures and SLA related to business services and identifying/resolving remediation or gaps
Highlight your strengths
- Ability to manage both holistic view and attention to details and adapt with appropriate level of communication
- Good presentation skills (written presentations and oral interventions)
- Strong analytical skills (problem solving…)
- Results & impact driven
- English operational
Qualifications / Experience and Technical Skills
- Knowledge of organization and roles involved in the end-to-end value chain
- Capacity to link/articulate together matters of technical, functional and organizational natures
- Experience of operating industry standard IT Governance practices and standards
- A strong track record of delivery within a structured and regulated project environment
- Extensive process management, design, mapping and improvement experience
- IT Project life cycle design and implementation
- IT performance management / metrics expertise
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel and PPT.
- Experience / qualification in related IT Governance practices and standards e.g. COBIT, ITIL V3
- Industry standard experience / qualification of IT Governance practices and standards e.g. COBIT, CMMI, ITIL, Six Sigma.
Your future workplace
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for team well-being and performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to welcome and retain all talents, regardless of gender, age, origin or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity. Together, let's build the bank of tomorrow: innovative, responsible and sustainable. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work 80% or 90%.
Thanks to the daily commitment of our more than 12,000 employees, BNP Paribas Fortis aims to be a responsible and sustainable leader and the preferred partner of our clients over the long term. For IT it means developing ingenious banking technologies to continuously offer them tailored solutions—at every key moment in their lives.
Our IT teams work at the centre of Brussels, just a few 100m from the central station, the building has a company restaurant and the bank has a flexible homeworking policy.
Want to know more?
, Web & Digital Foundations Cluster Product Owner.
By choosing us, you get
- Excellent opportunities to develop, personally and professionally, and spread your wings.
- A permanent contract and an attractive pay package.
- A position in a responsible, socially engaged organisation where diversity and inclusion are the standard.
- The possibility of working part time (80 or 90 per cent).
Choose BNP Paribas Fortis now and apply here.
We will make our first selections on the basis of your CV and letter of motivation. Are you the candidate we’re looking for? Then you’re sure to hear from us. Good luck!