Senior Trust Administrator
Provide Trustee or Managing Trustee services for a number of UK Real Estate corporate structures.
Main Job Purpose
Administration of all Fiduciary related administration functions and services within portfolio of clients.
Communicate with clients and professionals, responding to queries, requests, instructions, advice provided and implementing with prior management agreement/authority as required
Contribute where required to the BNP Paribas Jersey Group and BNP Paribas Jersey Trust Corporation business and management objectives as a member of the administration team.
Responsibility for identification and reporting to Corporate Trust Manager and JTC Risk Manager of all risks within portfolio of clients.
- Administration of all Fiduciary related administration functions and services within a complex portfolio of clients
Preparation of resolutions and minutes, approval of property documents and sale/purchase documents in accordance with the fund agreements.
Prepare payment instructions for approved invoices and expenses.
Liaise with various external and internal bodies, (administrator, promotors, auditors) in the day to day administration of various.
Review of quarterly manager reports and attending quarterly manager/fund board meetings, and ad hoc meetings.
Liaise with specialist internal operations such as compliance and risk to ensure that funds comply with statutory and regulatory requirements
Be aware of regulatory and business developments
Contribute to business and administration team objectives through active involvement in projects, supporting continuous improvement philosophy through ideas and positive attitude to change
- To attend regular meetings with Corporate Trust Manager as necessary to discuss administration matters relating to own portfolio;
- Ensure discharge of fiduciary obligations in conjunction with compliance;
- Ensure discharge of duties as a ‘C’ signing authority of JTC and its Subsidiaries
Report to Corporate Trust Manager on a regular basis in agreed formats on all appropriate administration issues;
- Good knowledge of relevant company law and fiduciary principles legislation and regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge and application of “Proceeds of Crime Law” and regulatory guidelines
- Commercial and fiduciary risk awareness
- Sound practical knowledge and understanding of relevant deeds and associated legal documents
- Good understanding of corporate secretarial responsibilities and duties and the responsibilities and duties of directors and the practical application thereof in the offshore industry
- Be familiar with administration activities in line with current laws, regulations and group practices
- A table 4 qualification required