About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
IT Payment Services department, the worldwide reference for payments in the BNP Paribas Group. We are working on the many applications used worldwide using various technologies and working in Agile methodology.
Senior Technical Lead
Date: 17th June 2022
Business Line / Function:
Payments and Cash management
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
This position is for Senior technical lead on Java technologies for IT systems on Payments and Cash Management for BNPP Group.
- Design and develop components/applications on Java technologies with various frameworks as well as on micro services on strategic payments and cash management products.
- Work in the In an agile environment
- Provide support and help the team's junior developers to grow technically.
- Participate in agile rituals in an organization on the way to be "agile at scale",
- Interact and contribute with our developer’s communities of the IT Payments Services Department and more broadly of the IT sector within BNPP Paribas worldwide
- Team player and Technical lead for the team of 5-10 staff
- Effectively communicate work and delivery status
- Adhere to timelines set for delivery
- Open to new technology adaptation, learning and implementation within the project.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Skills required – At least few from below on Java
- 7-20 years of IT Development / Maintenance experience
- Web communication: XML, JSON, RESTful Web service/Micro-services
- JAVA EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Experience in core java V8 and advanced java (JDBC, Collections, Serialization, Memory management)
- Strong experience in Object Oriented concepts
- JPA with Hibernate
- Knowledge RDBMS specifically Oracle & SQL skills
- Good understanding of GIT and Maven
- Experience in UI development using Angular v8+
- Understanding of Agile Workflow
- Build and Deployment automation (Jenkins, Sonar)
- Shell scripting(Linux/Unix)
- Angular application testing with karma + Jasmine
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
Bachelor Degree or equivalent