Senior Team Support - Oxford
We are currently looking for someone to provide senior support for the whole Farming and Land Management Department in the Oxford office. This includes overseeing team support and PA duties for some individuals.
- Full email access/management for senior team members, monitoring when absent from office, dealing with emails as necessary and forwarding to other team members notifying them to deal with if relevant.
- Diary management for the whole team.
- First point of contact for senior team members when they are out of the office, dealing with any client queries as appropriate.
- Correspondence / telephone dictation (CRI) /other typed documents as required.
- Checking Outsec documents, reports etc, finalising, topping & tailing and preparing for when to post.
- Overseeing of ATS Billing, submitting when necessary and helping with queries as and when needed.
- Managing monthly fee meetings to analyse predicted fees, monitoring and updating all aspects of Feeflow and fee actions, write offs and documenting accordingly.
- Monitoring predicted v actual v budget fees and keeping the team up to date on stats.
- Dealing with monthly invoices for fixed management clients.
- Building and maintaining monthly snapshot (stats) of Oxford FLMD fees raised against target.
- Raising monthly fees to date specific deadlines, chasing land agents when necessary for information.
- Monitoring and updating Debtors Report each week, chasing up clients when appropriate on behalf of land agents.
- Oxford contact for Consultancy Debtors Group
- Checking through and updating Disbursement Reports weekly and also review at monthly fees meeting.
- Organising large marketing / networking events – the annual Land and Property Briefing for Oxford and others Oxford office gatherings as required (e.g. Thirsty Thursday).
- Producing schedules for fixed management fees/hourly rates against Chronicle and actual billed for regular fee reviews.
- Checking all client TOB’s are up to date and flagging up if due for review.
- Building and maintaining marketing lists for marketing events, ensuring contact lists are as accurate as possible and overseeing / helping with transition from Excel to CRM.
- Acting as secretary for S&P visitors when in Oxford
- Sharing responsibility in CAPEX requests for office equipment, arranging for stationary / business cards etc to be ordered. Coordinating Oxford office processes between support staff (post, stationary, banking etc). Coordinate payment of office bills
- Keeping track of team annual leave.
- Carrying out Anti-Money Laundering checks on clients and processing through KYC platform.
- Accurate and timely completion of WIP reports to finance.
- Coordinate FLMD meetings, agendas, minutes etc; liaising with NR in terms of Central Consultancy meetings.
- Liaising between other S&P offices in terms of monthly billing and fee sharing for team and ensuring that the Oxford share is appropriated correctly.
- Checking through fees raised for the previous month against Chronicle and liaising with Lewes finance with for any anomalies.
- Other FLMD / Oxford office jobs as and when required.
- Microsoft Office 2010 – Word (Intermediate), Excel (Basic), PowerPoint (Basic), Outlook (Advanced)
- Presentable, Confident and pleasant personality
- Ability to work on own initiative with a proactive attitude – self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and in person.
- Accuracy& Attention to detail
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Exceptional organisational and multi-taking skills.
- Punctual, reliable and flexible in relation to working hours and duties.
- Ability to cope under pressure
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.