Senior Surveyor - Property Management
Working with a Director managing and assisting with the management of properties for one of our clients.
The individual is it to take immediate responsibility and ownership of managing their own clients and buildings. These include Overseas Investors, UK Institutions and Property Companies. Assist the Director in business development and increasing the fee income through new business and cross selling.
Support the Director in managing the team and the wider services, including Facilities Managers and Client Finance staff working on their instructions.
There is a supporting team of facilities managers, building managers and our Helpdesk, and the job will require liaison with the full complement of property management staff across the business including employees of BNP Paribas Real Estate Facilities Management as well as staff across the agency, lease advisory, building consultancy and investment agency businesses.
Roles and responsibilities
- Providing high quality Property Management to your client and Director
- Management of Lease / Tenancy Schedules
- Liaising with clients, their solicitors and tenants on daily basis
- Instructing and liaising with contractors over minor repairs
- Carrying out regular routine property inspections
- Arranging and facilitating regular tenant meetings
- Dealing with tenant applications
- Preparing reports for client meetings
- Liasing with Facilities Managers and Helpdesk Administrators to ensure maintenance contracts are set up and tendered
- Undertaking regular service charge expenditure monitoring and reporting
- Liasing with property management accounts team on production of annual service charge budgets, approving reconciliations, rent raising reports
- Management of Income Arrears and recovery, invoice approvals, setting up new properties, completing change notes, updating the Helpdesk and Tramps, etc
- Due diligence for disposals
- Attending client meetings
- Attendance at team and department meetings
- Degree level qualification
- RICS Qualified
Experience / Skills
- Proven experience within a commercial property management department or similar, specifically with a Client facing background.
- Managing Lease events, rent reviews and expiries
- Dealing with tenant applications
- Sound Landlord and Tenant knowledge
- Property Management Accounting knowledge – Statements of Account, service charges, arrears recovery, etc
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
What You Can Expect From Us:
You will be joining a friendly, entrepreneurial and inclusive culture. We are driven by our core values and aim to embody them in all we do. We aspire to be refreshingly different and achieve this through using our unique perspectives, capabilities and expertise. We are bravely ambitious by going beyond what is required of us, and we are successful together; trusting one another and working collaboratively to achieve great results.
We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, and our benefits scheme, employee engagement opportunities and Learning & Development offerings are our commitment to you and your career with us. We offer personal support, a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package. If you chose to join BNP Paribas or one of our subsidiaries, we will develop your strengths and fulfil your career ambitions.
BNP Paribas Real Estate,
together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading European real
estate adviser with more than 5,400 experts across 36 countries. We take our
responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
The personal information we collect are for the purposes of processing in
connection with the company’s recruitment procedure. We will keep your personal
information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as
we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it
safely and securely.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.