About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
- The StorQM Plus support team is in charge of APAC IT Functions platforms used 24/7 in CIB (mainly Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia etc.,) by more than 2500 users.
- The StorQM Plus team is :
In-charge of change management, problem management and incident management, as well as interacting with business users to solve application issues while monitoring the operational risks.
3. Responsible for architecture and design, capacity planning, application monitoring, performance & stability enhancements and DR procedures.
15th Sep, 2021
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
This role will be to work for implementation of DevOps Platform at the CIB level. A strong candidate who possesses good understanding of DevOps tools and processes. The candidate is required to have strong knowledge of some of the platforms/technologies listed in description.
· Setting Continuous Integration platform, CloudBees Jenkins.
· Developing end-to-end pipelines and various jobs in Jenkins.
· Developing and maintaining Ansible roles for the deployment of softwares/packages and configurations.
· Responsible for handling user queries (L3 support) and provide solutions.
· Develop new features to the DevOps services and provide automations.
· Discuss and advise the different workflows in GIT to the development teams to help them select the best possible workflow. Bitbucket experience preferred.
· Ensure technical documentation is created as appropriate, technical documentation should exist for all tasks or group of tasks over a certain level of complexity
- Follow technical architecture standards where applicable.
- Work as a team to design and develop parts of the system.
- Analyse and review technical specifications/implementations
- Be involved in support if a major problem in production instances arises.
- Participate in out-of-hours / daytime 1st line support as required
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Server OS - Windows / Linux platforms
- Scripting languages - Ansible, Groovy, Shell
- Containers – Docker
- container-orchestration – Kubernetes, mesos
- Code Repository – GIT, Bitbucket, SVN
- Code quality - SONARQube
- Continuous Integration – Cloudbees Jenkins
- Release Automation Tools – Ansible
- Artifact repository –Artifactory, Nexus
- Build tools – maven, msbuild etc.
- Package tools – nuget, npm etc
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Roles and Responsibilities for Senior SecDevOps engineer
* Source Code Security Analysis/ Static Application Support by manual method or by automated way using MicroFocus Fortify tool.
* Knowledge on DevOps tools chain and CI/CD process
* Good in understanding and explaining security threats, vulnerabilities, defining impact and probability
* Hands-on on tools like Sonatype/NexusIQ, Firewall, Nexus Application Lifecycle
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to share / pass on knowledge
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)