Senior Solutions Specialist (m/f/d) for Entrepreneurs & Families
Frankfurt [Full-time/Part-time permanent
BNP Paribas is the largest wealth manager in the eurozone with assets under management of around €393 billion and has more than 150 years of experience in the care of wealthy individuals, in the management and structuring of large assets and in succession and financing solutions. Wealth Management provides, in particular, high net worth individuals such as companies with a tailor-made and wide-ranging solution range for complex requirements.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Represents and actively promotes the whole BNPP network, national and international, to clients and prospects
- Helps in developing and prospecting new UHNWI clients
- Establishes and maintains relationships with the relevant decision makers in our target segment and is able to moderate a strategic dialog with the clients
- Implements and ensure the respect of rules and procedures in the Bank
- Develops an expertise on BNPP segment specific capabilities , support and advice the other Relationship Managers and the clients with customized solutions
- Supports and actively participates in building up and maintaining the network to the regional offices and other Segments within WM Germany
Skills that convince:
- Master in Economics, Management / Business Schools, Law, Marketing, all comparable
- Several years of working experience within the UHNW sector or a related banking segments
- Good understanding of the specific needs and the working of the mind-set of an UHNWI and their advisors
- In depth knowledge in area of expertise (as described above)
- Extended knowledge of Client Profiling and/or Wealth structuring solutions
- Very good German and English language skills
What we offer:
- Modern working environment for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Sodexo meal vouchers, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Senior Solutions Specialist (m/f/d) for Entrepreneurs & Families!
Please contact Ansgar Rothkegel on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.