About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
GBIT consists of multiple business lines and functions. Financial Security vertical caters to business line across the group for Screening and Hit Management of entities.
Senior Software Engineer
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Required as part of GBIT Financial Security vertical which involves development and maintenance of multiple projects for screening and hit management. Technology stack involves Java, Angular, and Spring framework. This project requires a strong candidate who has above skill sets and who has worked in development projects and capable of working with onsite counterparts and also having good communication skills.
· Should be able to independently develop/analyze the program units/bugs and provide solutions
· Design and Develop code from from EPIC/User Stories
· Should be able to prepare technical documents, test cases
· To develop sturdy and flexible solutions that can be re-used
· To ensure that work products are of highest quality and on time
· Trouble-shoot, understand & resolve problems related to existing systems in order to meet user requirements and ensure smooth functioning of IT systems.
· Help in performance improvement in the project as and when required
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Design/Develop application based on functional requirements.
- Strong analytical, debugging and testing skills
- Expert programming knowledge on technologies JAVA, Springboot, Angular(Optional)
- Should be a good team player
- Should be able to communicate effectively with team members
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)