Senior Security Analyst
1. Support PAM related projects, develop timelines and drive BAU deliverables.
2. Privileged account management platform and process automation.
3. Study, integration and implementation of trending network and server components.
4. Keeping up with evolving risks, new developments in the security industry, and industry best practices in risk management techniques.
1. Contribute to the Permanent Control framework for implementation of policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
2. Contribute and collaborate to further automate tasks for the deployment and inventory control of hardware and software
3. Contribute to the design and implementation of the CyberArk infrastructure which includes installation and configuration of CyberArk various components (CPM, PSM, Vault and PVWA)
4. Review and Update Security SOPs / Security architecture diagram
5. Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
6. Contribute in the evolution/implementation of Technical Access management procedures
7. Contribute in security architecture topics not restricted to PIM topics however overall production to ensure security posture of the bank.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Strong expertise in IT Security (technical)
· Solid understanding of information security operations principles, application and infrastructure security technologies, and practices in a global environment
· Experience deploying and supporting account security in multi-platform environments containing Windows, Solaris, UNIX, and Linux servers as well as network devices like routers and switches
· High aptitude for troubleshooting, with a background in enterprise IT operations (network, database, windows, UNIX, desktop, applications, security) strongly preferred
· Solid understanding of protocols, services, and traffic flows for authentication
· Experience with at least one scripting language (Powershell, Bash, Perl, Python, etc) is recommended
- Excellent communication and advocacy skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex technical issues in an easily understood manner
· Experience working in an international and complex Financial environment, dealing with both business constraints and IT users across countries
· University degree, preferably in Computer Science with spec. in IT Security.
· CyberArk and other Security certifications are preferred/appreciated.
· Should have a minimum of 6 years of experience in the security domain.