Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d)
3 Step IT is a Finnish forerunner in the field of IT device lifecycle management, with an international operating history of more than 20 years. The service portfolio helps customers manage IT devices from financing to use and renewal in a cost-efficient manner, that is transparent and ecological. It is a fast-growing and internationally expanding company, with a revenue of 676 million euros in 2018. It has affiliates in 10 countries and some 400 employees.
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions and 3 Step IT have agreed to create a European strategic alliance with the ambition to provide complete, sustainable, technology lifecycle management solutions internationally. This service offer, deeply rooted in the circular economy, will meet organizations' demands for more flexible and sustainable products as a service solutions.
At the earliest possible date we are looking for a
Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Your key activities:
- proactively prospect through various routes to the market (direct and indirect) and meet new accounts
- drive your sales territory, identify key targets, prioritize prospects and engage at a senior level using a range of business development skills
- identify new business opportunities in existing collaborations with customers
- support and facilitate expansion of existing international accounts to other geographies in coordination with the support organization in Paris
- demonstrate BNP Paribas 3 Step IT’s services and concept to customers, partners and key stakeholders
- research, develop and present compelling and customized sales proposals
- work with Marketing to evangelize the tactics and initiatives designed to engage prospects, build the pipeline and identify new customers
- develop relations with top decision makers (typically director or C-level) and seek to strengthen customer relationships and maximize share of wallet
- negotiate contract terms, prices and services
- collaborate with internal teams to ensure their understanding and following of the agreed terms with the customer and organize at agreed intervals the operational steering committees
- produce yearly account plans and accurate forecasts to maintain an up to date record of all opportunities in CRM
- travel across geographies of a specified region to meet with prospects and customers when required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, financing or sales related field
- 5-10 years experience in Sales Managing position, preferably in financial institutions and IT Equipment market
- ideally significant experience within the Operational Leasing Industry as well as experience from working with international customers
- excellent written and verbal communications skills in German and English language, use of business language when applying professional expertise
- excellent selling, positioning and negotiation skills and the ability to utilize a solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling and mastery of sales best practices
- good teamwork and interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with the team
- in-depth knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace (industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues)
- understanding of the key aspects of business, e.g. business models and competitive positioning, also understand how business operates, including role of structure, systems and processes
- excellent technical knowledge of IT service model, pricing and sales process
Join us to create and develop our new unit in Germany.
Please address your application to the responsible HR Business Partner Johanna Knabbe.
It should include your CV as well as cover letter in English including information regarding your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
Primary Location: DE-NW-KölnJob Type: FestanstellungJob: SALES DEVELOPMENTEducation Level: Bachelor Abschluss oder vergleichbarExperience Level: Mindestens 7 JahreSchedule: Vollzeit