- Build up and deepen coverage network for designated industry sector and client portfolio;
- Take lead to formulate the business plan for key individual accounts. Establish comprehensive view and good understanding of client business strategy, financial performance and key opportunities for BNPP;
- Originate business with new prospects and manage existing relationships by offering value-added solutions to clients and cross selling the entire BNPP product suite for FIC clients;
- Collaborate with stakeholders across business lines to identify business opportunities, contribute to the winning of mandate, and follow through to ensure successful execution.
- Lead junior support from the team to conduct research and timely sector analytics to develop robust content for China FI coverage activities;
- Prepare client pitch book presentations together with business/product lines specialists;
- Formulate client coverage action plans and ensure regular client meetings;
- Follow up the execution of the deals with the business lines involved and the Credit Risk Department;
- Take lead in the execution of the KYC due diligence with assistance of junior support;
- Prepare relationship memos to support annual reviews and credit lines proposals. Conduct deal and client profitability analysis (Revenues, RAROC, CEVA etc.);
- Closely work with stakeholders, contribute to risk decision and actively participate in Credit Committees;
- Identify business opportunities with clients.
- International work experience preferred;
- Graduate from a degree majored in economics, finance or mathematics. Top tier universities are preferred.
- Solid industry knowledge of China financial institutions;
- Thorough knowledge of different bank products;
- Solid financial analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills in terms of both external marketing and internal coordination;
- Strong command of English and Chinese (Mandarin), both verbal and written;
- Strive to complete the highest quality of work;
- With extensive exposure in China and an understanding of the business environment, regulatory regime and market trends.
- Good team player who is willing to learn and work hard;
- Strong ownership and accountability; Self-motivated and results oriented;
- Good public speaking and presentation skill are preferred.
Primary Location: CN-11-BeijingJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: SALES DEVELOPMENTEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 7 years
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Personal Impact / Ability to influence, Client focused, Active listening, Organizational skillsTransversal competency: Ability to manage a project, Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…, Ability to develop others & improve their skills, Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitmentReference: CIB005218