Strutt & Parker’s National Development & Planning Team
Strutt & Parker advises clients across the UK on development opportunities, whether they are public or private, house builder or developer. Our team of planning and development experts cover the main regions in the country where there is forecast housing growth, including London, South East, South West, Midlands, North, East Anglia and Scotland working closely with Valuation, Residential/New Homes, Rural and Commercial business lines.
Our expertise lies in creating value through the planning and development process. Our dedicated planning teams promote clients' land through the planning system and deal with site-specific planning applications, while our development teams advise landowners on options, promotion agreements and joint ventures. Our thorough knowledge of the market ensures that we are able to advise on the optimum solution for promoting our clients' landholdings to achieve the best price on sale.
Strutt & Parker’s National Planning and Development Team are growing. With a clear plan for expansion we are now seeking talented experts to be part of our future leadership team.
- Several years’ working in planning, ideally including working within the private sector but not essential (chartered member of RTPI)
- Will need to be able to demonstrate experience in both local plan preparation/promotion and development management.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and able to manage competing demands and prioritise tasks for themselves and others with the key aspect being to meet clients’ expectations.
- Must be a problem-solver and advocate ideas and solutions clearly.
- Successful applicants will have a flexible attitude towards working and be self-motivated with a strong team spirit.
- Candidates should also be self-assured, confident, enjoy the prospect of developing their own client base and making a real contribution to the prosperity of the Company and themselves.
The role will be based primarily in the Chelmsford Office but will involve travel to other Strutt & Parker offices and clients. Hybrid-working with the option of spending some of the working week from home will be supported.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.