Senior Payout Specialist
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
Providing a timely, accurate and efficient service to our Vendors & Suppliers by way of checking and processing of new business documentation against specific credit and product criteria. Ensuring prompt payment is made to Vendors & Suppliers in-line with business procedures and policies, business objectives and SLA’s are met and all Company guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Striving for service excellence for our Vendors and End Users while ensuring published SLA’s regarding pay out turnaround and quality are achieved
- Reviewing documentation to ensure compliant with legal, regulatory and internal policies and process information accurate onto our mainframe IT system
- Fully understanding and showing the ability to process all products offering by ELS across all markets
- Ensuring that Vendor/End user issues are handled promptly, taking ownership through to resolution and successful set to live of the agreement
- Building and developing relationships with Vendors and key internal departments critical to the services we provide
I need to demonstrate strong communications skills and a positive customer care approach, excellent organisational and time management skills and be highly numerate. I must have the ability to maintain the highest standards whilst under pressure, be enthusiastic, tenacious and have a proactive attitude. I require strong attention to detail and proven experience working within a pressurised sales support environment essential.
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.