- ITO Finance and Tax perimeter BAU operational risk activities;
- LatAm scope (Argentina, Colombia, México) coordination for BAU operational risk activities + Project deliveries;
- Full scope LatAm for Convergence Program that aims to improve the ORMF (Operational Risk management Framework) and close the BCE Recommendations for CIB;
The main n.3 main topics that will be managed:
- The implementation of the RCSAs (Risk & Control Self-Assessment) for Brazil II° wave – total of n.9 RCSAs to be performed for the ITO Finance & TAX scope. Besides TOPC Latin America team will continue coordinating and perform the follow up of the status for the rest of the RCSAs to be performed in the BNP Paribas Brazil – Functions (additional 9 RCSAs).The Permanent Control Plans formalized in Aurora regarding the Actions identified to be placed by RISK ORC during the Check and Challenge will be coordinated by TOPC (I° and II wave)
- The implementation of the GCPs (Generic Control Plan) as defined by the Central team - Paris, performing the Gap analysis about what is applicable locally and implement the ones that are in the scope gathering the execution evidences.
- Historical incidents management, Respect Limits (RECO), Control Plan, Procedures management.
- Fluency in English
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
Primary Location: BR-SP-São PauloJob Type: ConvencionalJob: COMPLIANCE AND PERMANENT CONTROLSchedule: Tempo Inteiro
Behavioural competency: Capacidade de colaborar/trabalho em equipe, Criatividade e Inovação/Capacidade de resolver problemas, Capacidade de compartilhar/transferir conhecimentosTransversal competency: Capacidade de gerenciar um projeto, Capacidade de compreender, explicar e gerir a mudança