Job Title: Forecasting and Reporting Manager
Location: Solihull / Hybrid role
Hours: Permanent-Full Time
A bit about us:
At BNP Paribas Personal Finance, we’re part of a global bank and are proud to be a Top Employer UK, providing a great place to work in an open and inclusive environment.
We’re here to provide simple and straightforward consumer finance solutions and we work with many well-known retailers and brands to help their customers finance their purchases in a responsible way.
We care about making a positive impact for our colleagues, customers, partners and the wider community. That’s why we live by our values of we're positive, we’re brave and we own it.
As a Forecasting and Reporting manager you will work with the relevant areas of the business to produce monthly, quarterly and adhoc reporting and analysis to ensure BNP Paribas Personal Finance has a clear and accurate understanding of business performance. Turn data into meaningful information and offer insightful conclusions and recommendations to support business growth.
- Be responsible for the line management and development of 2 Senior Management Accountants
- Ownership of monthly and quarterly reporting to support local and group requirements.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of local and central reporting including project business cases.
- Be the subject matter expert for business performance and undertake analysis to maximise profitability.
- Oversee the production of adhoc in depth analysis to give guidance on more significant variances raised by Deputy and Head of Performance Steering including production margins and rate and volume impacts by brand, product or business line.
- Develop business understanding of product profitability dynamics and drivers in conjunction with the financial insights and commercial teams.
- Produce 3 Year Plan, Budget & forecasts in line with Group requirements for the P&L including activity & FTE.
- Ensure operational efficiencies to allow the team to perform in an agile way.
- Contribute to operational efficiency by identifying opportunities for improving systems, data and procedures.
- Develop robust controls within the Reporting and Forecasting function, identifying opportunities for transformation.
- Proven Experience in the production of financial analysis to aid the decision making process.
- Advanced Excel modelling skills
- Programming experience (optional)
- Proven experience in analysing and interpreting financial information
- Strong numerical, analytical and presentation skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to liaise and work with other departments
- A desire to progress in career combined with the and skills to demonstrate career progression as an achievable goal
Could this be you?
BNP Paribas Personal Finance believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most.
What’s in it for you?
As well as working for a Top Employer UK 2022 and being part of a team that changes customer’s lives, there are some excellent benefits too including - a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy. There are also perks which give you fantastic discounts off eating out, cinema tickets, days out and much more. There are also monthly awards with plenty of opportunities to win vouchers and prizes. Learn more about what it means to be part of the BNP Paribas Personal Finance team here: BNP Paribas Personal Finance UK - YouTube or click here to learn more about careers at BNP Paribas Personal Finance: Careers (bnpparibas-pf.co.uk).
Equal Opportunities Disclaimer
BNP Paribas Personal Finance promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensure that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.