Senior Lead IT Recruiter
- Serve as consultant and business partner to senior and executive leadership to determine current and future talent requirements.
- Create targeted sourcing strategies for IT and Digital Channels positions; conduct industry and candidate prospect research; identify and utilize multiple recruitment sources, especially cold calls, to identify qualified, interested candidates.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with hiring managers by advising hiring managers on effective search strategy, compensation, interviewing, and new-hire management.
- Provide clients and stakeholders with weekly updates on search status
- Full life cycle IT and Digital Channels recruiting including sourcing, screening, evaluating and recommending candidates, managing the entire process from interviewer recommendations, reference checks, offer preparation and negotiation, and onboarding.
- Maintain a solid network of contacts within the industry.
- Attend conferences with the purpose of sourcing candidates and gathering industry and competitor market intelligence.
- Conduct administrative tasks to include drafting position descriptions, candidate profiles and reference summaries, maintaining records in sharedrives, manage search requistions in our ATS, coordinate candidate travel schedules, and work on projects as assigned.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects, supported by resources from internal and external teams.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related area;
- Prefer MBA
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in progressively responsible senior to mid IT and Digital Channels recruitment roles
- Successful experience in recruiting, hiring and onboarding IT and Digital Channels roles
- 3 or more years in managing recruiting teams preferred
- Ability to partner with other stakeholders, including HR Business Partners, Compensation, Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Management, HR Operations, etc
- Expert at talent acquisition, senior level compensation solutions, and ability to drive projects forward.
- Excellent relationship building, influencing and communication skills required
- Ability to effectively interact with senior management
- Technology savvy – excellent computer skills working with an ATS/CRM and in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), experience working in ATS and/or CRM
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.