At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Through minimal management oversight and
independent direction, responsible for reviewing, analyzing, evaluating and
defining business system changes in relation to the development and support of highly
complex business systems applications and large project/system scope and
objectives, specifications and procedures. Responsible for defining,
leading and performing business analysis activities for HR Systems projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Advises & leads business and technical partners
with high degree of relevant technologies while employing advanced
knowledge of business drivers.
- Stays abreast of relevant activities and technology
implementations across BOTW and BNPP to leverage best practices and/or
reduce costs in delivery of business solutions.
- Applies multiple approaches to determine business
requirements; may include advanced elicitation techniques, such as Joint
Application Design sessions.
- Formulates, recommends, and initiates detailed complex
systems specifications or programs that fit with the Bank's system
- Anticipates and recommends upgrades, enhancements, and
development of business systems applications.
- Creates materials to align and influence stakeholders
on system and related business process decisions
- May direct the modification of business system
parameter or table changes; ensures changes in business system parameters
and formats meet user requirements.
- May design and implement complex test plans and test
conditions of business systems and interface applications. Administers the
testing process and ensures validity of procedures.
- May oversee departmental and bank processes or
procedures related to supported systems and ensures compliance.
- Provides support as a subject matter expert to
department or business units for relevant business or system processes.
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Prior experience with HR Systems (Core HR, Learning, Recruiting, etc.) and HR Data
- May have deep knowledge of project management.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Related field or other
- Strong knowledge of business systems.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Accounting Finance