A fantastic opportunity has arisen to become a key member of the Eastern Rural Land Management and Consultancy team based in Ipswich. The Regional Head of the top performing Eastern Region is also head of the Ipswich team, which will provide the successful candidate with regular access to a wealth of knowledge from a highly experienced Senior Director.
The team has an established reputation as leaders in the rural Estate Management market in Norfolk and Suffolk and offers a range of professional rural advice throughout East Anglia. Their technical excellence ensures an impressive client base and they advise on some of the most prestigious Estates in the area.
- Undertake the primary day-to-day relationship role with Estate Management clients
- Managing landlord and tenant relationships for agricultural, commercial and residential properties
- Manage financial matters, provide reporting on budgeting and performance
- Manage estate employees
- Provide concise, practical and reasoned advice to clients at all times
Key Skills & Experience
Excellent communication skills
- Professionally qualified MRICS
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills including use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
For more information about how we processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-SuffolkJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Not indicatedSchedule: Full-time