In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Ensuring / contributing to eCommerce EQD APAC perimeter stability and even growth towards our MDP / Connectivity projects
• Maintain / build java-based applications following coding / quality standards and technology bootstraps on Smart Derivatives perimeter
• Build components in an event-driven micro service architecture to deliver on new RFQ connectivity streams
• Take responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions
• Communicate continually with the client and project teams explaining progress on the development effort
• Work continually with Business Analysts
• Collaborate continually with the applications support / production team and perform 3rd line support responsibilities
• Assist in defining software architectures – collaborate with leads to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learn the applications capabilities
• Work together with central team to define and develop best practices
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Java (>=8) core programming experience, including multi-threaded programming with low-latency constraints (Mandatory)
• Relevant experience using Spring: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Stream, etc. (Mandatory)
• Practical knowledge of Kafka or any stream processing platform (an strong advantage)
• Relevant experience using GIT and related Code Review software (Mandatory)
• Weblogic configuration and deployment (an advantage)
• Relevant experience using MS SQL or Oracle Server (Mandatory)
• Relevant experience relating to DevOps practices and tooling (an advantage)
• Knowledge relating to Agile practices (an advantage)