Senior Investment Manager (m/f/d)
Frankfurt Full-time permanent
BNP Paribas is the largest wealth manager in the eurozone with assets under management of around €393 billion and has more than 150 years of experience in the care of wealthy individuals, in the management and structuring of large assets and in succession and financing solutions. Wealth Management provides, in particular, high net worth individuals such as companies with a tailor-made and wide-ranging solution range for complex requirements.
Challenges that let you grow:
- The Investment Manager advises clients who have subscribed an Advisory Mandate
- Ongoing animation of advisory portfolios jointly with WM Relationship Managers, Investment Managers (IM) support in client pitches and in meetings with existing clients
- Taking possession that all advises comply with the regulatory framework and Wealth Management investor protection and suitability rules
- Presentation of Services jointly with WM Relationship Managers, the IM supports in client pitches and in meetings with existing clients
Skills that convince:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Master’s considered as a plus
- Several years of experience in a similar position of direct advisory to clients
- Deep knowledge of main asset classes and instruments – CFA is a plus.
- Capacity to communicate and convince on investment ideas
- Motivated, open-minded and solution oriented mindset
- Excellent German and fluent English language skills
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Senior Investment Manager!
Please contact Ansgar Rothkegel on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.