Would you like to be part of a multicultural company, part of an international Bank that deliver banking and payment applications all around the world?
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in Human Resources department who will coordinate the internal communication and engagement projects within the organization.
Central Europe Technology is an expertise center, which conducts IT and Operations projects for our clients from BNP Paribas Personal Finance organization.
- Coordinate the engagement internal program and work closely with the teams involved (Sustainable IT, Agile, Administrative etc.)
- Plan and implement part of the engagement events in HQ and support its implementation in the secondary location(s)
- Responsible to organize and coordinate the company team events (X-mas party, Annual Teambuilding, others)
- Plan and create multi-media content and materials (text, video, image) /collaborate with an external party for more complex materials;
- SPOC with Corporate Functions for communications requirements
- Provide guidance to the transversal teams on producing and reviewing contents for the several communication channels within the organization
- Manage and moderate social network channels of the entity
- Support the organization and management of internal events (town halls, workshops etc.) and external events (job fairs, hackathons, employer branding events etc.)
- Create company presentations and internal newsletters
- Depending on the allocated budget, propose and organize wellbeing programs, CSR, Diversity, Inclusion in collaboration with the departmental managers
- Build positive relationships with internal stakeholders, working transversal with different teams
- Manage, update and improve different internal communications channels
- Actively source stories to feed our internal newsletter/communication channels
- Plan and implement, together with direct manager and HRBP, the training plan for internal employees
What we are looking for:
· Experience of leading internal and external communications initiatives, event planning and budgeting
· Experience in working in projects delivery model and coordinate cross-departmental initiatives
· Experience in delivering impactful presentations
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to communicate and collaborate with senior leadership members
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Excellent initiative and proactive attitude
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or other relevant Universities/trainings
Who are we?
We’re part of one of the largest banking groups in the world and we’re conducting its best IT projects!
Central Europe Technologies (CET) is an expertise Shared Service Center for BNP Paribas Group, subsidiaries serving 19 countries and we are continuously expanding.
Our offices are located in Romania, in Bucharest, Brasov and Cluj. The company brings together over 300 employees, with expertise in various technologies (Java, .Net, COBOL) and other operational roles (credit analysts, collection officers, System Expert administrators).
About our culture:
We are proud to create, maintain and develop strategic business applications for BNP Paribas Group entities around the world, while keeping a high level of service and providing added value to our customers.
Working in a multicultural environment, we encourage our people to develop their talents and skills, offering various career opportunities and internal mobility programs, within local CET teams or in other entities within the Group, both in Romania and abroad.
We value our employees’ experience by keeping a well-balanced environment with flexibility regarding the work schedule and care for everyone’s personal time. We embraced a hybrid way of working because we believe social connection always adds value to our day-to-day activities.
Diversity and inclusion are among our core values, as CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we are committed to ensure employment opportunities regardless of race, skin color, beliefs, religion, nationality, ethnic background, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or political opinions.