In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships. .
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
This role requires a strong technical and hands-on person focusing on Informatica development and infrastructure. The successful candidate will be a member of a dynamic technical team and will work with other Singapore, Hong Kong and regional IT teams.
The position holder will be:
• At least 6 years of experience of Informatica development
• Working with various teams to collect the requirements and handle coordination with them
• Managing and supporting exiting Informatica infrastructure in Linux environment
• Designing and developing complex Informatica ETL processes that integrate large data sets from multiple sources
• Developing and maintaining Informatica PowerCenter solutions 10.2
• Performing systems and data analysis to implement and optimize Informatica mappings and ETL workflows, data flows, shell scripts and stored procedure
• Ensuring accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation and problem resolution
• ETL support experience: monitor, troubleshoot, track and document day-to-day production issues
• Take functional/technical documents
Technical and Behavioral Competencies / Specific Qualifications (if required)
• Advanced Informatica skills and intermedia Unix scripting skills
• Good at PL/SQL scripting and relational database design
• Experience working with a job scheduler application (Autosys) to design and schedule Informatica workflow
• Takes ownership of assigned tasks and is results driven
• Strong decision making and analytical skills
• Act with integrity
• Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
• Strong team player
• Client focused and Self-motivated
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
• Possessing .NET development skills will be additional advantage