Job Title: Senior Implementation Analyst (Risk)
Hours: Permanent - Full Time
On behalf of our Financial Services client based in Solihull, we are recruiting a Senior Business Analyst.
The Senior Risk Implementation Analyst is responsible for the implementation, testing and maintenance of credit risk strategies within the Decision Systems and operational platforms, working closely with the relevant Risk teams. The role also involves supporting projects around the business such as the launch of new products, changes within Credit Bureau reporting and compliance with FCA and other Regulatory rules and guidelines.
The primary focus is hands on delivery of Risk strategy changes within the Decision Systems in line with the business needs, working closely with the other Risk teams to fully understand the requirements and deliver the changes within the agreed timescales. Strategies must be implemented accurately and within the correct governance framework, with appropriate post implementation, monitoring, ensuring changes are successful and that no issues have arisen as a direct result.
The role requires a good understanding of the impacts that any changes to the application journey and our systems can have on the customer, therefore the customer must be held at the heart of the decisions made.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of our decision system engines and their limitations and surrounding governance.
- Build sound knowledge of risk strategies for the various portfolios of BNP PF UK.
- Implementing application and scoring strategies/policies within our decision engine systems namely
- Strategy Design Studio and internally developed systems. This process involves analysis, UAT, implementation, post implementation monitoring, communication and documentation.
- Work as a member of a cross-functional team to ensure risk and implementation aspects are covered and delivered e.g. Project deliveries.
- Maintain the validation of exception reports for the monitoring of the decision engines. This requires you to ensure changes have been communicated - when possible prior to their implementation – to the tea responsible for the monitoring logic.
- The relevant control/governance programs are applicable throughout every change implemented into the system.
- Make sure knowledge is spread across the Risk Implementation Team to support, and ensure business continuity
- Ensuring that the link to Credit bureaus are always operational. Where issues are anticipated or experienced, liaise with internal IT and the Credit bureau to ensure a prompt resolution, limiting the impact to the consumer and the business.
- Due to the nature of the role there may be a requirement for overtime and on call support, depending on project delivery and supporting our Point of Sale Partners during their operational hours.
Skills & Attributes:
- Degree with at least a 2.1 in a numerical or logical discipline
- Strong experience in Excel
- Can independently code in at least one programming language such as SAS or SQL
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent analytical skills
- Understanding of risk decision systems
- Understanding of Credit bureau data
- Hands on experience of Decision Systems such as Probe, Strategy Manager, StrategyWare, Triad, NBSM
- Some experience of working with Credit bureau data and services
Could this be you?
Our client believes it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most and are a UK Top Employer 2021.
What’s in it for you?
As well as being part of a team that changes customers lives, there are some excellent benefits too including - a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy. There are also perks which give you fantastic discounts off eating out, cinema tickets, days out and much more. There are also monthly awards with plenty of opportunities to win vouchers and prizes