The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation center in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
(Senior) Global Static Data & OVRK Specialist in Private Capital
- Performing all GSD & OVRK BAU tasks in timely manner and according to procedures;
- Ensuring all data in eFront is accurate
- Performing Ownership verification, record keeping, reconciliation, periodical OV processes for client in different locations
- Following controls in place to mitigate risks
- Coordinating with CDD/KYC teams to ensure the relevant investor documents comply with KYC/CDD requirements
- Following the end-to-end processes and procedures in place for the set up and maintenance of investor static data in the core systems.
- Performing call-backs to authorized third parties to validate bank account change requests or new instructions with counterparties, liaising with Fund Administration and Payment Teams where necessary
- Continually developing a strong understanding of the importance of data integrity, and carrying out all requests with a quality and control mind-set
- Building relationships with key stakeholders in order to foster strong relationship to deliver quality client service
- Monitoring the dedicated static data mailboxes/systems to ensure that all enquiries and change requests are promptly handled via Outlook/Hobart,
- Maintaining and managing the static data log to track all change requests and ensure all requests are followed through to resolution and communication to senior management
- Accurately recording and completing relevant checklists
- Proactively support line Team Leader in any BAU topics, crisis management, meetings and projects;
- Support management to ensure that all KPIs are updated and distributed on regular basis
- Being innovative through various proposals of process enhancements and their implementation;
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.