BNP Paribas Securities Services is a multi-asset servicing specialist with local expertise in 36 markets around the world and a global reach covering 90+ markets. This extensive network enables us to provide our institutional investor clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-moving world.
As of 31 December 2018, BNP Paribas Securities Services had USD 10.660 trillion in assets under custody, USD 2.662 trillion in assets under administration, 10,545 funds administered and 11,932 employees.
- To meet client KPI’s and service delivery commitments
- To review and sign-off of team deliverables including but not limited to:
- Daily Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations
- Distribution calculations
- Monthly trustee / control packs
- Management service charge calculations
- Performance fee calculations
- Portfolio turnover calculations
- Yield calculations
- Total expense ratios
- ONS Returns
- Timely completion of internal team management information
- Participate in client and internal change activity as required ensuring no detrimental impact to client service delivery
- Assist in managing responses to Clients, Auditors, Trustees, Custodians and other departments within BNP Paribas Securities Services.
Risk and Control
- Assess team processes to improve efficiency, control and to reduce risk
- Support both Manager and Assistant Manager in ensuring all significant activities are documented within procedures, kept up-to-date and recorded on the procedure database
- Support both Manager and Assistant Manager in ensuring all checklists utilised in review and sign off clearly document controls and are kept up-to-date
- Timely escalation of any issues to Assistant Manager
- Corrective and preventative action if deadlines / quality standards are at risk
- Maintaining training and continuing competency (T&C)
- Provision of feedback to Assistant Managers and Managers on the performance of Fund Accountants.
- Provision of training to Fund Accountants and new starts.
Skills and Experience Required
Please note that we are unable to progress applications at this time from candidates who require sponsorship under a Tier 2 General Visa. The role does not meet the required skill level for us to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship under Tier 2