Senior Dialler Analyst (collections)
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
What is the job?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the busy and high performing Customer Support team!
As Senior Dialler Analyst, you will improve the department's efficiency by proposing strategy changes to increase customer contact.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Producing daily MI to highlight the department’s performance at both department and agent level
- Providing in-sight in to performance trends, illustrating opportunities to improve and identifying risks or negative trends
- Providing proposals, backed up with supporting evidence/strong rationale, on the deployment of campaigns to deliver the most effective contact rates
- Communicating on departmental KPI's to relevant stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of VBA, SQL and SAS would be beneficial
- Experience of working in a Collections environment
- Proven experience of managing an outbound dialling solution
- Ability to liaise with different stakeholders, at all levels
Benefits: As well as offering you a competitive salary, we offer (among others) 25 days of holidays a year, contributory pension scheme, bonus, life insurance and private medical insurance.