About the job
- Officer in charge of driving BP2S Data Office Quality and Regulatory projects.
Your Main Activities Are
- Collaborate with Operations and IT to define the appropriate Data Quality
- Ensure the timely and accurate production of assigned program deliverables
- Ensure the timely and accurate production of assigned Data Office deliverables
- Enhance active collaboration with Data Domain Managers, IT experts and all stakeholders of Data community
- Develop personal expertise on Data Management Framework
- Actively support the mastering of the Data Quality as required by the Group, in alignment with the regulations, policies, norms and standards
- Ensure a data quality methodological support and best practices deployment
- Coordinate or manage data projects related to the data quality improvement (IT project, organization project, process review, labellisation review,…)
- Maintain Program governance e.g. Lead Operational/Steering sessions
- Support Data Domain Managers to implement Data principles and Data Management by Design for NAC and IT Projects
- Define roadmap and prioritise delivery for agreed key strategic initiatives
- Set up appropriate program governance
Profile and Skills to Success
- Master’s Degree in Business / Finance / Data Management / Data Science
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Project Management / Data Management
- Fluent in English, both written and oral are mandatory
- Knowledge in
- Office Pack (Power Point, Excel)
- Financial Markets (it’s a plus)
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
- Ability to synthetise / simplify
- Ability to manage a project
- Communication skills - oral & written
- Ability to deliver / Results driven
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.