(Senior) Data Engineer (m/w/d)
BNP Paribas Cardif is the trusted insurance partner for more than 90 million customers. Our employees are dedicated experts in creditor insurance, extended warranty and income protection who, as part of the BNP Paribas Group with world-wide activities, contribute to shaping a changing world with their skills, expertise and knowledge.
- Design and automate data modelling pipelines from different data sources
- Prepare and accompany the roll-out of ETL process to ensure data availability and consistency in our data warehouse
- Translate business requirement of reporting needs and communicate with different stakeholders
- Contribute as a valued team member to testing, debugging, QA, and documentation of data pipelines and systems
- Carry out ad-hoc data analyses and dashboards
- Support for the development of the overall organization towards a Data-Driven Company
- Complete degree in informatics, computer engineer or similar studies with at least 5 years of professional experience
- Very good analytical thinking, solution-oriented and team player, self-responsible
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience in the development of ETL jobs and Microsoft SSIS software solutions
- Data visualizations experience with Power BI or Qlik Sense
- Experience in data quality desirable
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience with agile project management methods (e.g. Scrum) desirable
What we offer
- Benefits: company pension scheme, endowment insurance, accident insurance, private supplementary health insurance, travel advance, bonus program
- Subsidized lunch, free beverages, weekly fruit basket
- Training & further development: language classes, in-house seminars
- Health care: mobile massage, discount at various fitness providers, company doctor, health days
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours, 31 days annual leave, parent-child room, special leaves for specific reasons, etc.
- Our added value: new, modern premises in Gerlingen near Stuttgart
- Miscellaneous: car leasing, corporate benefits, company and team events
Dynamic prospects in a stable environment
The BNP Paribas Group offers a unique working environment in Germany: our 12 companies together encompass a learning organization in which our employees share their knowledge and are committed to ensure that our customers benefit from this wealth of experience. Join our team and drive a changing world forward with your own ideas.
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
Your HR contact, Britta Steffen will be happy to answer your questions via phone (+49 711 82055-447) or e-mail (bewerbung [at] cardif (dot) de). We look forward to receiving your CV along with your salary expectations, earliest possible starting date and pertinent certificates via our recruiting tool https://group.bnpparibas/en/careers/all-job-offers/bnp-paribas-cardif/germany. Your motivation letter is welcome but not obligatory.