At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
You will lead or be part of a team involved with developing the strategy, planning and initiating customer experience projects designed to elevate and differentiate the Bank of the West customer experience. We are a lean team, so your work will range from big thinking to digging into the details. You'll always be advocating for the customer, examining our customer's journeys, touchpoints so we can improved, sustainable and standardized experiences. You will use customer insights to help inform decisions to improve our customer's experiences. We want our customer experience to be a North Star for others including our prospective customers and the CX community. Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Envision, define and deliver customer experiences, leading multi-disciplined teams to advocate and drive from concept to pilot and transitioning effectively to ensure a smooth in-market execution
- Design and articulate the current and ideal customer and employee experiences. Collaborate with other teams to make the experiences come to life
- Lead all aspects of workshops with our customers and employees to unearth their needs, our employee’s needs, and how we serve those needs
- Define measurement strategies and tactics, then measure the effectiveness of individual projects using techniques that include but are not limited to design thinking tools and methods including ethnography and in-field research and other voice of the customer data.
- Conduct research, data analysis, interviews, etc. to support and develop customer experience projects.
- Effectively convey your ideas through clear communication, whether in team discussions, presentations, documents to garner support for projects
- Adapt to new opportunities and challenges as the business evolves.
- Performs other duties as assigned
EducationWork ExperienceEqual Employment Opportunity Policy
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have deep knowledge of project management.
Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years of prior relevant experience.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-San FranciscoJob Type: Full-timeJob: Consumer