(Senior) Credit Analyst (m/f/d)
Frankfurt Full-time permanent
BNP Paribas is the largest wealth manager in the eurozone with assets under management of around €393 billion and has more than 150 years of experience in the care of wealthy individuals, in the management and structuring of large assets and in succession and financing solutions. Wealth Management provides, in particular, high net worth individuals such as companies with a tailor-made and wide-ranging solution range for complex requirements.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Be in charge of executing, promoting, developing, analyzing and ensuring together with the Head of Credit the credit operations in WM Germany and first level of control
- Analyze and summarize counterparty and credit risk on clients and prospects as well as risk inherent to products, client’s projects and structures
- Allowing of smooth processing of credit cases and all credit related matters
- Developing and executing processes and procedures for the Credit Function, in line with German regulation and BNP Paribas policies
- Communication with clients and stakeholders to match credit needs of clients with credit appetite of BNP Paribas
- Structuring of credit solutions for clients and negotiation of term sheets and documentation, taking into account client needs, legal environment and committee decisions
Skills that convince:
- Bachelor or Master in Economics, business administration, Finance or similar degree
- Professional credit education in a German bank with regular trainings and development
- Several years of professional working experience in credit analysis or credit activity/process in a bank or financial institution in Germany
- Solid knowledge base in the field of German real estate finance, corporate credit and private banking/wealth management credit products
- Knowledge of legal, tax, regulatory environment for private and corporate clients and its consequences for the credit offer, products and services including loan documentation
- Native speaker competence in German and fluency in English both orally and in written form
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as (Senior) Credit Analyst (m/f/d)!
Please contact Ansgar Rothkegel on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted remotely.