BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 71 countries, with more than 199,000 employees, including more than 150,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve companies. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,300 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are almost identical to that of a universal bank.
Frankfurt full-time permanent
Senior Compliance Officer (m/f/d) PIC Wealth Management & Asset Management
Grow through professional challenges:
- Oversight of PIC-related risks and advising the business on PIC-related regulatory and policy implementation matters as Subject Matter Expert, incl. within the TAC/NAC process and set-up of a robust PIC control framework; incl. oversight over the performance of PIC related 1st level controls
- Representation of the PIC WM/AM Germany domain across relevant group committees as delegate of the Head of CCM
- Contribution to PIC WM/AM projects/ initiatives within Germany and relevant MI reporting/risk assessments
- Oversight and contribution to regulatory and internal PIC–related audits as well as various communications towards the regulators and auditors
Impress with your skills:
- University degree or banking–related vocational training
- Profound experience within capital markets compliance (WpHG, MIFID II, MaComp, PRIIPs etc.) or capital markets audit–related environment
- Experience with Wealth Management and Asset Management business is a plus
- Great attention to detail, sense of responsibility and ability to perform under pressure
- Client focus
- Excellent analytical skills, accuracy, resilience, organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communicational skills
- Mobile working for an ideal work-life-balance
- Strong international community within the BNPP-group
- Company pension scheme in the form of a membership in BVV banking insurance
Dynamic perspectives in a stable environment
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with international reach. In Germany, the group offers a unique working environment: 12 business units together form a learning organization in which our employees share their knowledge and work to ensure that our customers benefit from this wealth of experience. Become part of our team and drive a changing world with your own ideas.
If you have any questions, Carlo Sannino is glad to help you: +49 (0) 6971938080 or by e-mail recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com. We look forward to receiving your application with your salary expectations, the earliest possible starting date and relevant references via the apply button!
Primary Location: DE-HE-Frankfurt am MainJob Type: FestanstellungJob: COMPLIANCEEducation Level: Akademischer AbschlussExperience Level: Keine AngabeSchedule: Vollzeit