In Frankfurt, we are looking for you to join us in a full-time or part-time permanent position as
(Senior) Compliance Control & Risk Management Officer (all genders) at Integrated Functions
BNP Paribas: Who we are
How do you imagine working at a bank? Probably not like this: at BNP Paribas, everyone is on first-name terms and we wear the clothes we feel good in. We live diversity, team spirit and sustainability. At BNP Paribas, you will find a secure job, plenty of space for your ideas and a suitable professional solution for your individual life situation. Your potential is limitless - and so are your development opportunities. We don't give empty promises, we convince with action: we - that's around 185,000 employees in 65 countries. We are the leading bank in the European Union. We are the "World’s Best Bank for Sustainable Finance 2023" (Euromoney). We are Top Employer 2023. We are: The Bank for a Changing World.
Tasks & Responsibilities: What awaits you
- Conducting controls respecting Group standards
- Implementation of 1 LoD Group Control Plans
- Integration of new entities
- Risk Assessment and Management of Compliance historical incidents and reporting
- Recommendations Follow-up (Internal Audit, Inspection Générale, Regulators, External Audit)
- Ensuring that knowledge on CCRM topics in general and Assessment Units in particular are transferred to the team regularly
Expertise & Soft Skills: What you offer
- University degree in Economics, Law or Business Administration or bank professional with additional relevant qualification in the area of Risk and/or Compliance and/or Audit
- Broad banking knowledge and experience in Risk Function
- Detail-oriented with ability to evaluate different organisation or set-up
- Experience in summarizing, clarify complex situations to make appropriate recommendations
- Characteristics such as team ability, communication strength and flexibility
- Very good German and fluent English language skills in word and writing
You don't meet every criterion? No problem, you are more than welcome to apply anyway.
It is important for us that you can develop and grow in this position.
Diversity is a strength for us. We are convinced of the numerous advantages of diverse perspectives, experiences and competencies. Our aim is therefore to select candidates in an unbiasedly and open-mindedly: Your CV should contain information on your education and work experience - that's all we need. You can find out more about our D&I commitment here.
Benefits: What we offer you
- 30 days' holiday and additional special leave days
- Work in the office and from home
- A wide range of opportunities for your development, such as internal and external training, talent development programmes and (inter)national career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Allowances for Job Ticket Deutschland, car & bicycle leasing
- Subsidies for Job Ticket Germany, car & bicycle leasing
- Company pension scheme with BVV
- Employee Assistance Program: Professional support and great offers for your private and family life from benefitatwork and voiio
- Insurance cover via a group accident insurance and survivors' insurance
- A wide range of offers for your health, such as access to over 6,000 sports and health facilities with EGYM Wellpass
Your contact person is Sina Drescher – we are on first-name terms.
If you have any questions, please call (+49) 6971938080 or send an email to recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
Do you want to shape a changing world?
Apply now, in only 5 minutes.
Please send us your application documents exclusively via our online portal. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by email or on paper for the protection of your data.
BNP Paribas: One Bank – Multiple Opportunities
From investment banking, vehicle leasing and real estate consulting to insurances, private banking and financing - the range of products and services BNP Paribas offer is very diversified. To ensure the highest level of expertise and the best service for our private, corporate and institutional clients in each individual business area, BNP Paribas in Germany is organized in twelve business lines: this makes the Bank a strong partner, even in times of crisis and rapid change. This is what almost 6,000 employees in Germany stand for. This is what six million private clients and around 5,000 corporate and institutional clients in Germany rely on.
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.