Senior C# VBA Developer - Credit & Funding Collateral Transformation Rapid Application Development
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
MAIN OBJECTIVES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Primary focus is to provide IT Development and Support for Credit and Fund & Collateral Transformation (FCT) Businesses. Allocation is roughly 75% Credit and 25% FCT.
• Handle Credit and FCT Business requests and deliver tactical IT solutions reliably and efficiently.
• Collaborate with IT team in Tokyo, as well as with Global IT team in London when needed.
• Implement IT solutions within the framework of the technology strategy of BNPP.
• Work with outside vendors, if necessary, to provide the effective solutions.
Skills / Experience Required
• Undergraduate Degree in technical or quantitative field
• Experience with Excel / VBA / SQL / C#
• Experience with scripting language (Ruby, Python)
• Some level of knowledge on financial products
• FO support experience desired but not necessary
• Knowledge of distributed systems desired
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to work independently and as part of the team
• Good analytical / problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Eager to learn
• Highly motivated
• Strong sense of issue ownership and business accountability
• Problem solving oriented mindset