About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
Prime Solutions and Financing (PS&F) business leverages the banks experienced global team with in-depth market knowledge to provide execution, clearing and financing solutions across asset classes to both Institutional and Hedge fund clients. The Risk Management function within PS&F manages the client financing risk for the business across regions.
The Client Analytics & Pricing teams mandate is to implement a consistent pricing and analytics methodology across all regions, which will allow the business to understand the true value of our clients and help drive resource allocation.
· Help to develop, update and maintain the pricing framework so as to respond efficiently to client pricing requests.
· Enhance, review and update the client profitability model which will support the business and client discussions.
· Build tools to help in assessment of cost and value of client portfolios and securities
· Develop platform analytics to allow business to easily identify key profitability drivers and relevant tools to help in the visualization of the same.
· Implement axe lists which are a key requirement for a number of priority clients
· Scenario analysis to analyze the impact of changes in client portfolios, cost of funding, business mix, interest rates and currency mix.
· Work in close coordination with other desks within the business on Pricing proposals for current and prospective clients
· Identify opportunities to help increase internalization and efficiency of assets.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Graduate degree in mathematics or engineering with strong analytical skills. Knowledge of finance is a bonus.
- Significant Experience in Python programming (or other programming languages) and SQL is needed.
- Excellent communication skills, show initiative to engage with teams spread across regions.
- Attention to detail, ability to raise problems immediately to the broader team when necessary.
- Experience in Statistics, Data Science would be beneficial but is not necessary.
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Attention to detail / rigor
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 1-2 years