Senior Associate - Operational Permanent Control
Operational Permanent control
Designation: Associate / Senior Associate
Roles and responsibilities
- Being a representative in the Operational Permanent Control Unit, functioning inside his department / activity, ensure the implementation of both institutional and hierarchical directives in order to ensure a complete coverage of the different operational risks.
- Contribute to the completion of Global Control Plan and other Risk framework documents to the satisfaction of the Group requirements.
- Work closely with Units in GSO to ensure that the defined process controls are working effectively and that any anomaly is escalated to Senior Manager, on time.
- Ensure that the incident management framework is handled effectively without any open issues.
- Follow-up with the Units for any information or documentation deficiencies to meet local requirements.
- Conduct root cause analysis (RCA) for all incidents and complete the preventive measures capture and implementation within the defined time lines.
Knowledge and skills required
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, and solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets strict deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and strong MS-Word & Excel skills required.
- To be based in Chennai and prepared to travel as required.
- Identify Operational Risk Areas within the entity’s processes or activities.
Educational qualification : Part Qualified C.A / C.S / CMA (Intermediate) pass.
Primary Location: IN-TN-ChennaiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: COMPLIANCE AND PERMANENT CONTROLEducation Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level: At least 3 yearsSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / TeamworkTransversal competency: Ability to develop and adapt a process