Senior Associate-Management Support
We are seeking an experienced Senior professional to join our growing organization. In this position, you will act as the direct support for the Mumbai Site Head. You must have Good written and oral communication skills; have the ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload.
- Act as a direct support for Mumbai Site Head
- Prepare and review various dashboards, presentations pertaining to Mumbai office
- Monitor multiple key items at Mumbai office (ERS, BCP, Call Tree etc.)
- Co-ordinate with senior management team
- Co-ordinate with Risk/Compliance/Finance teams and ensure the open items are closed
- Handle multiple adhoc requests and meet the deadlines
- Co-ordinate travel for GSO Senior management and client visits (RFP’s, due diligence, etc.)
- Supporting Mumbai Site Head/Senior Management for organizing various connects – Team Town hall, new joiners meeting, Managers Meeting and maintaining minutes of meeting.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Effective communication
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, and solid organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets strict deadlines
- Proficient in mail management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and strong MS PowerPoint and Excel skills required
- Have a systematic and organized way of working
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Minimum 2 Years of relevant experience.