About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centered on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporate and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
The Collateral Management Group compares the Net Present Value of the portfolio of trades between BNP Paribas and its counterparties on a daily (or as specified) basis and ensure that this exposure is sufficiently collateralized.
Business Line / Function:
Global Market Operations
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The process requires sanity checks to be performed daily/weekly/monthly basis on all trade economics of agreements on which margin calls are issued. These checks are to be done on agreements of all regions i.e. Asia, London and New York. The purpose is to look for unusual activity or trends with respect to client’s portfolio.
- Perform sanity checks on the various feeds for all the regions (Asia, Europe and New York.)
- Running & maintaining the access database.
- Liaising with Middle office & Front office for trade breaks and PV difference analysis.
- Capturing email/queries sent to the FO & MO & following up on the same.
- Creating manuals trade entries to show correct positions in the client portfolio.
- Preforming regular static checks for collateral management set up.
- Validating all rejected trades (non-collateralized) on the daily basis
- Maintaining logs for all the feed delays & issues.
- Timely updation of SOP and Process Handbook/Pact
- Work closely with support functions, stakeholders & onshore teams.
- Timely updation of the Decks & dashboards
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Strong Communication skills required for an effective liaison with internal stakeholders. (Middle offices, marketers, traders, credit, compliance and legal)
- Knowledge of derivative products (Credit, Interest Rate, FX , Equities)
- Strong knowledge of Trade Life Cycle.
- Experience in Portfolio Reconciliation Operations, Collateral Management Operations or another Middle Office Operation functions within Investment Banking is favorable.
- Basic Excel skills required.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to share / pass on knowledge
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)