About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199,000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solution Pvt Ltd:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
Job and Person Specification
- Prepare MIS reports in agreed / standard formats which needs to be derived based on various reports generated from different HR systems.
- Analyze data reports / Perform data checks and controls, Highlight any discrepancies / variances noticed.
- Publish reports to stakeholders within agreed turnaround time / schedule
- Understand new requirements, Manage / Handle Adhoc tasks and deliver based on the agreed timeframe
- Generate monthly dashboards and publish to respective stakeholders / senior management.
- Good hands on experience with MS Office and preferably on Excel, Advance Excel and PowerPoint.
- Stakeholder and Team management skills
HR Shared Services
Shift Timings , If any:
India General shifts
- Someone who understands large amount of data and can provide Analysis, put up structured MIS to management on a regular basis.
- Manage databases and maintain it periodically for MIS purpose.
- Extract required MIS and share reports with the requestor.
- Data Quality – Perform regular data checks and controls to ensure all reported information is accurate and relevant.
- Data analytics – Analysts to make sense of HR data and Statistics across streams in order to understand the best strategies to apply. Provide detailed Data Commentary and Insights on variances.
- Data modeling – How to integrate data from multiple sources according to standards and best practices into the prescribed formats / requirements.
Need to understand how the HR systems maintain data and provide suggestions to improve the data quality from MIS perspective.
- Good Interpersonal skills – MIS analysts interact with all levels of a company’s stakeholders in order to provide solutions and process improvements
- Leverage Automation so that the reports are produced with least manual intervention
- Prepare and Maintain Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs) for the BAUs managed
- KPIs and Dashboards – Prepare and Send reports to stakeholders as part of the HR Shared Services processes which includes coordination with various HR teams to collate relevant data needed to prepare dashboards
- Adhere to all compliance and ensure relevant regulations followed while maintaining data, saving data and sharing data with anyone within the organization.
Candidate Requirements for the role
Experienced in managing large amount of MIS data. Should have good knowledge of presenting analysis of large data. Should have at least 3-5 years of experience is HR.
Graduate / Post Graduation in HR
Technical knowledge & Skills:
- MS Office Preferably carries good knowledge on Excel, Advance Excel Skills and PowerPoint.
- HR Tools such as TALEO, PeopleSoft, SAP, and Leave Management.
domain experience :
BFSI Industry with similar delivery function.
Strong communication, Multi-Tasking, Challenge Status Quo, Team player, Ability to deliver within timelines.